|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
It has an AMAZING attention to detail with extensive remodeling and updating by the owners, over the past 31 years, with over $200K in upgrades
It is located close to shopping, restaurants, freeways, award winning schools, places of worship, the trails of Yorba Linda and the new Yorba Linda Town Center.
This home features a spacious formal living room and a formal dining room with high cathedral ceilings with recessed lights and gorgeous crown moldings
The flooring is either marble (kept in an exquisite, mint condition) or rich hardwood flooring
A dream Kitchen with custom white-wash oak cabinetry, granite counters, with a full granite backsplash, high end Thermador stainless steel appliances, with plenty of storage and a large pantry. It also has a reverse osmosis water filtration system, with an optional hookup to the refrigerator
The kitchen overlooks the spacious family room which has a cozy gas fireplace, upgraded with a marble mantle & surround, which leads out to the beautiful backyard
This home includes a downstairs bedroom which would be perfect for guests or an office with a full upgraded bathroom with marble countertop with a fully enclosed steam shower with a marble countertop and marble flooring
Upstairs you will find the Master Suite with a walk-in closet and an upgraded master bath with marble countertop with dual sinks and marble flooring. There are 2 additional bedrooms upstairs together with upgraded bathroom with a bathtub with jets, together with marble countertop and marble flooring
This home has abundant natural light with large windows throughout. Most of the downstairs walls have faux painting, giving it a very unique, designer look. It has dual paned, etched design windows, filled with Argon low-E gas, for energy efficiency
This backyard is an entertainers dream with a fire pit, built-in large L-shaped BBQ unit with large sink and a Tandoor oven, a sprawling lawn area, large patio areas in both the back and side yards with plenty of room for gardening. It has a mature orange tree and a lemon tree too
The front yard has a rose garden on one side and a beautiful lawn lined with palm trees on the other
On the outside you will find it covered with a lifetime warranty clay tiled roof
It also has a 3-car attached garage with full drive way
This home features:
Upgraded kitchen with granite countertop & full granite backsplash with whitewash oak cabinets
High end Thermador stainless steel appliances (stove, microwave, oven)
High end stainless steel Bosch Dishwasher
Flooring is either recently polished marble floors or rich hardwood floors
High cathedral ceilings
Recessed lighting in every room
Dual pane energy efficient windows with etched design filled with Argon low-E gas
Custom Faux painting
Reverse osmosis water filtration system
Beautiful crown molding in the whole home
A wet bar with a closet for wine & drinks
3-car attached garage with full drive way
Garage has a work desk, with ample storage shelves and extra fluorescent lighting
All closets have lights inside
All newer electric plugs and switches
Built in shelves in the garage
Washer dryer hook ups in garage
Lifetime clay tiled roof
Alarm system with video system
New six panel doors in every room
Built-in BBQ with a sink and a Tandoor oven
Block Wall in the backyard and the front yard
Extra lighting in back yard and side yard
Lockable metal side gate
Extra wall insulation throughout house
Each bedroom has a ceiling fan with a light
Bathtub with jets
Newer AC/HVAC system
Newer 50 gallon hot water heater
Water softener system
Updated marble, gas fireplace in the family room
All ceilings are textured
Beautiful landscaping in both the front and rear yards
Extra lights installed in the front of the house
Automatic sprinkler system in front and rear with 7 stations
- Square Feet: 2,363
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1967
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.17 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed